Arrival / departure / extra persons
- The guests are expected to check in between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. The check-out is 12 p.m. It is required to inform in advance about earlier/later arrival/departure.
- Upon request of the guests, whenever possible, the conditions for late check-in/check-out shall be facilitated for an additional fee.
- If you wish an early check-in or late check-out, make sure to inform the administrator about it in advance. Late check-out is possible against an additional fee.
- Upon arrival to the apartment, the guests shall be asked to produce a personal ID document and provide full payment for the accommodation period.
- Only persons registered by the administration shall be permitted to stay at Vila Elegancija. The guests who are not registered may visit between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. If the guests remain in the apartment after 10 p.m., an additional fee according to the rates valid at that moment shall be charged. The fee in the amount of EUR 150 shall be charged for the failure to inform the administration about extra persons staying in the apartment without due payment.
- The payments made for the services offered, which the person decides not to resort to, shall not be refunded. No refunds shall be provided to the guests for early check-out, i.e. without staying the full period agreed.
- The security of EUR 200 per night may be requested during your stay at the apartment as a guarantee of payment for the additional services. The security amount shall be refunded upon check-out, if all additional services have been paid for.
- It shall be forbidden to store bicycles inside the apartments or in the hallways.
- No pets allowed.
GUESTS STAYING IN THE APARTMENTS SHALL BE OBLIGED
- To ensure payment for all the services provided.
- The guest who reserved the apartment shall be held responsible for the actions of all the persons staying therein. Any offences committed by the guests of Vila Elegacija apartments shall be reported by the Vila Elegancija administration to the competent authorities.
- Pursuant to the law of the Republic of Lithuania, all the disputes shall be examined in the District Court of Palanga City.
- Prior to leaving the apartment, the guests must ensure that all windows are closed and electrical appliances are properly switched off (lights, TV, iron, personal items, etc.).
- To check whether all hot and cold water taps are tightly closed.
- Any technical problems in the apartment of Vila Elegancija must be reported to the administration.
- Failure to comply with the internal rules shall grant the right to the administration to evict the guests without prior notice.
- When checking out, the apartment must be left in a neat state, and the key, remote control and breakfast card must be deposited to the administration.
- In the event of fire, the guests must immediately vacate the apartment, call 112 and inform the administration. Where it is not possible to leave the premises, the guests must close the windows and doors, insulate them with wet fabric, turn off the electrical appliances and call the emergency services.
- The fire extinguishers are provided in the common areas on all the floors.
- It shall be forbidden to set off fireworks and firecrackers, etc. on the territory of the apartments.
- When leaving the apartment, even for a short while, to ensure that the door is securely locked and windows are closed (the administration shall not bear responsibility for the items left inside the apartment).
IT SHALL BE FORBIDDEN
- To move furniture and other items.
- To remove any items from the apartment and territory of Vila Elegancija.
- To damage the apartment belongings.
- The administration must be notified in the event of broken apartment items.
- To keep highly flammable substances in the apartment.
- To use open flame candles and incense. The apartments are provided with activated fire alarm. Fine – EUR
- To leave operating electrical appliances (except refrigerator) unattended.
- It shall be strictly forbidden to cook food in the apartment using own electrical appliances.
- To dry towels or other laundry on the window sills and stair railings (heated tower rail is provided in the bathroom).
- To use the hotel towels, covers, sheets or other hotel items outside or at the beach.
- The bathroom towels shall be used as intended only. It shall be strictly forbidden to use them to remove make-up.
- To stay in the apartment with more people than indicated in the booking confirmation.
- To disturb the rest of other apartment guests during the day.
- To make noise at night time (from 10 p.m. to 9 a.m.) or otherwise disturb the rest of other guests of Vila Elegancija.
- To smoke both inside the apartments and in the common areas of Vila Elegancija. Fine – EUR
- It shall be strictly forbidden to leave minor children in the apartments unattended. The parents or guardians must ensure their safety and assume full responsibility therefor.
- To invite unauthorised persons to the apartment without notifying the administration.
- To break trees, trample flowerbeds or otherwise cause any harm to the natural environment.
- To climb or sit on the railings of the building balconies.
- Bicycles allowed in the apartments. 200 euro fine.
- Use of electricity for charging kick scooters and other devices other than telephones and computers. Fine – EUR
COMPENSATION FOR DAMAGES
- In the event of loss or damage of the items, the persons at fault shall be obliged to compensate the damages determined by the administration according to the valid price list. If the damages caused make accommodation of other guests impossible, the persons at fault shall be obliged to pay the full accommodation price for the period of elimination of the damages.
- Fee for losing or damaging the apartment key – EUR 50, gate remote control – EUR 100.
- The administration of Vila Elegancija always welcomes the requests and suggestions of the guests in order to improve the quality of the services provided.
WE ARE WISHING YOU A QUIET AND PLEASANT STAY AT VILA ELEGANCIJA APARTMENTS!